We are very pleased to announce that Total Eye Care will start its first clinical study next month. The title of the study is Vascular Fundus Changes in Patients With High Probability of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI). Check out the video below for more information. We are recruiting patients with either Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or Multiple Sclerosis so please spread the word. The video has a lot of good information on the study so please do check it out.
An Eye Doctor Answers Now Available on Amazon.com
- Study Shows Orthokeratology Effective in Reducing the Progression of Nearsightedness in Children May 12, 2013 RAD
- The Harlem Shake Total Eye Care Style March 20, 2013 RAD
- Dr. Driscoll's Book, "An Eye Doctor Answers," Free Today Only wp.me/p7Xjt-nw via @wordpressdotcom 3 months ago
- Dr. Driscoll's book was published last month on Amazon. "An Eye Doctor Answers" j.mp/EyeDrAnswers 10 months ago
- Rub and Rinse Contact Lens Cleaning Method Shown to be More Effective Than No Rub Technique wp.me/p7Xjt-j6 1 year ago
- Admin children computer Computer Vision contact lens Cornea dry eye dry eye syndrome Ehlers-Danlos emergency examinations eye Eye Care eyecare Eye Lids FAQ Glaucoma LASIK Low Vision Macular Degeneration Optic Nerve optometrist orthokeratology press release Refractive issues Retina Sites We like Technology video Vision