A patient stopped by the office today to show me her new eyelashes. I must say they were quite impressive, and more importantly ….. she loves them. Before we started her on Latisse™ four months ago her eyelashes were short, thin and intermittent. Well, no longer they now look great. She had to cut back on the Latisse™ from every night to 3 or 4 nights a week, because they were too long!
An Eye Doctor Answers Now Available on Amazon.com
- Study Shows Orthokeratology Effective in Reducing the Progression of Nearsightedness in Children May 12, 2013 RAD
- The Harlem Shake Total Eye Care Style March 20, 2013 RAD
- Dr. Driscoll's Book, "An Eye Doctor Answers," Free Today Only wp.me/p7Xjt-nw via @wordpressdotcom 3 months ago
- Dr. Driscoll's book was published last month on Amazon. "An Eye Doctor Answers" j.mp/EyeDrAnswers 9 months ago
- Rub and Rinse Contact Lens Cleaning Method Shown to be More Effective Than No Rub Technique wp.me/p7Xjt-j6 1 year ago
- Admin children computer Computer Vision contact lens Cornea dry eye dry eye syndrome Ehlers-Danlos emergency examinations eye Eye Care eyecare Eye Lids FAQ Glaucoma LASIK Low Vision Macular Degeneration Optic Nerve optometrist orthokeratology press release Refractive issues Retina Sites We like Technology video Vision