In recognition of American Diabetes Month and World Diabetes Day on November 14, Dr. Richard Driscoll and Dr. Alycia Green urge community members to schedule yearly eye exams. Yearly eye exams are particularly important for people with diabetes or that are pre-disposed to diabetes. Approximately 25 million Americans have diabetes, representing 7% of the population, and 6.2 million Americans remain undiagnosed. Read more facts about diabetes and how the optomap® Retinal Exam is an important aid in fighting diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Driscoll’s book An Eye Doctor Answers is now available on Amazon.com
- Preventing Nearsightedness in Children
- Summer – A Great Time to Reap the Benefits of OrthoKeratology
- Dr. Diana’s New Book The Driscoll Theory® is Now Available!
- NIH Study Commissioned to Examine Prevention of Nearsightedness with Soft Bifocal Contact Lenses
- Surprising Conditions That Eye Doctors Find First