In recognition of American Diabetes Month and World Diabetes Day on November 14, Dr. Richard Driscoll and Dr. Alycia Green urge community members to schedule yearly eye exams. Yearly eye exams are particularly important for people with diabetes or that are pre-disposed to diabetes. Approximately 25 million Americans have diabetes, representing 7% of the population, and 6.2 million Americans remain undiagnosed. Read more facts about diabetes and how the optomap® Retinal Exam is an important aid in fighting diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Driscoll’s book An Eye Doctor Answers is now available on Amazon.com
- Dry Eyes of Summer – Effective Treatment is Available
- Keratoconus Treatment Options – The Keratoconus Doctors Website is Live
- Preventing Nearsightedness in Children
- Orthokeratology – Reduces Nearsightedness Without Glasses, Surgery or Contact Lenses
- Dr. Diana’s New Book The Driscoll Theory® is Now Available!