People often think of an eye exam as how you update your eye glass or contact lens prescription. More importantly, it is a very effective way to provide early detection of systemic conditions. Readers Digest recently published this article on conditions that are often first diagnosed by an eye doctor.
Dr. Driscoll’s book An Eye Doctor Answers is now available on Amazon.com
- Dry Eyes of Summer – Effective Treatment is Available
- Keratoconus Treatment Options – The Keratoconus Doctors Website is Live
- Preventing Nearsightedness in Children
- Orthokeratology – Reduces Nearsightedness Without Glasses, Surgery or Contact Lenses
- Dr. Diana’s New Book The Driscoll Theory® is Now Available!