People often think of an eye exam as how you update your eye glass or contact lens prescription. More importantly, it is a very effective way to provide early detection of systemic conditions. Readers Digest recently published this article on conditions that are often first diagnosed by an eye doctor.
Dr. Driscoll’s book An Eye Doctor Answers is now available on Amazon.com
- Keratoconus Treatment Options – The Keratoconus Doctors Website is Live
- Preventing Nearsightedness in Children
- Summer – A Great Time to Reap the Benefits of OrthoKeratology
- Dr. Diana’s New Book The Driscoll Theory® is Now Available!
- NIH Study Commissioned to Examine Prevention of Nearsightedness with Soft Bifocal Contact Lenses